Win a family ticket to Camel Creek Adventure Park
To celebrate the launch of the Super Sim Theatre we’ve teamed up with Camel Creek Adventure Park to offer one lucky winner the ultimate day out.
Camel Creek Adventure Park is a vibrant and welcoming visitor destination year-round, uniquely interpreting the legends of the area and famous for delivering great adventures and days out for the whole family.
Hailed as the best youngster’s resort ride in Britain, Super Sim Theatre at Camel Creek Adventure Park, North Cornwall, uses technology developed by NASA and currently used to train astronauts. This unique indoor experience gives children over 1.2 metres tall (typically seven years and older) and their parents a ride they may never forget!
The feature film, Red Beards Rapids, is a four minute long 5D simulated adventure with deep slides plunging into rushing waters, while monsters, zombie pirates, and sea serpents all threaten riders as they pass by borne on swirling, foaming water. Super Sim Theatre is like nothing else available in the UK. Riders sit strapped into pods that take four children or adults.
The Super Sim Theatre cost over £1.5m and is part of a re-development that has increased permanent jobs by 50%. Total spend on the Adventure Park so far is around £2m. Camel Creek Adventure Park is situated between Newquay Airport and Padstow, North Cornwall. It is open Mon-Sun, 10:00 - 17:30. Owner, John Broome has also applied for permission to develop the UK’s first 6 Star Resort with luxury villas and a 1.5 acre covered Tropical Spa.
For more information on Camel Creek Adventure Park please visit: www.camelcreek.co.uk/
Thanks to the lovely people at Camel Creek, one winner will receive a Camel Creek Adenture Park family pass, which admits two adults and two children to Camel Creek Adventure Park.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply like our page and share our post on Facebook or retweet and follow us on Twitter and you will be entered into our prize draw.
While all new likers and followers will be entered as usual, our existing likers and followers can get EXTRA ENTRIES into the draw by sharing any of our features on our Facebook page or retweeting any of our tweets on Twitter. Every time somebody shares or retweets our posts they will automatically get an extra entry into the current prize draw. You can only share or retweet the same post once but all other shares will count as an extra entry.
How good is that?
The competition will close on Sunday 25th September 2016.
Results will be posted on www.pocketfulofrye.co.uk within one week of the competition closing and the prize will be dispatched within 28 days.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
You are providing information to PocketfulofRye and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Competitions at ThePrizeFinder - See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/family-ticket-camel-creek-adventure-park#sthash.ssPb7T0S.dpuf
Camel Creek T&C’s:
- One winner will receive a family pass to Camel Creek Adventure Park, which admits two adults and two children as well as a meal voucher valued at £50.
- The prize must be redeemed within 28 days of the winner being notified.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot offer the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold.
- Travel to and from Camel Creek Adventure Park is not included as part of the prize promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter is: Camel Creek Adventure Park Tredinnick, Wadebridge Cornwall PL27 7RA.
Pocketful of Rye Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices are the Competition Rules and apply to competitions ("Competition") featuring in any Pocketful of Rye publications and/or on any Pocketful of Rye websites unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- If the social media account used for entry appears to be fake it will not be eligible to win and will be removed from our followers.
- Anyone who likes, unlikes and relikes our Facebook or page multiple times will be disqualified from current and future competitions and their names will be blacklisted. The same applies to anyone who follows, unfollows and refollows us on Twitter.
- Only one share for each feature is permitted. E.G. You can share as many of our posts as you want but you can't share the same post more than once.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on Pocketful of Rye.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Pocketful of Rye reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Pocketful of Rye and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Prizes will be shipped directly from the supplier. Proof of postage will be obtained, but Pocketful of Rye takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Pocketful of Rye reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- In consideration of Pocketful of Rye agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Pocketful of Rye may make any and all Entries available on their website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Pocketful of Rye a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purpose.