Review and competition
The summer holidays are almost at and end and although it hasn’t been wall-to-wall sunshine for the past six weeks, we’ve had far fewer rainy days than I’d have been prepared to put money on! As autumn sets in though, all of that is about to change, so it’s a good time to invest in a new board game or two, and I’d like to recommend Pickin’ Chickens.
HOW TO ENTER
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices are the Competition Rules and apply to competitions ("Competition") featuring in any Pocketful of Rye publications and/or on any Pocketful of Rye websites unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- If the social media account used for entry appears to be fake it will not be eligible to win and will be removed from our followers.
- Anyone who likes, unlikes and relikes our Facebook or page multiple times will be disqualified from current and future competitions and their names will be blacklisted. The same applies to anyone who follows, unfollows and refollows us on Twitter.
- Only one share for each feature is permitted. E.G. You can share as many of our posts as you want but you can't share the same post more than once.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on Pocketful of Rye.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Pocketful of Rye reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Pocketful of Rye and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Prizes will be shipped directly from the supplier. Proof of postage will be obtained, but Pocketful of Rye takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Pocketful of Rye reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- In consideration of Pocketful of Rye agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Pocketful of Rye may make any and all Entries available on their website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Pocketful of Rye a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purpose.