This dessert is a fantastic summery twist on the traditional bread and butter pudding. The brioche gives it a light texture whilst the addition of raspberries and chocolate makes it sweet and flavourful.
- 4 thin slices brioche loaf
- 25g softened butter
- 50g white chocolate with vanilla, broken into pieces
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 180 C.
- Butter the brioche, cut each slice into two triangles and place into the dish so the points stand up.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate and raspberries.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and strain through a sieve over the brioche. Leave to stand for 10 minutes to soak in.
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and the custard has set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator with the lid in place, warm through in the oven without the lid at Gas 3, 170C for 10 minutes or serve cold with cream.