Terrifyingly yummy, these chocolate orange-flavoured cookies will tickle your taste buds for a little Halloween treat. Prop up your broom, sit back and enjoy with a Witches brew.
- 200g Delicious Alchemy Oaty Cookie Mix
- 30ml water
- 75g unsalted butter or dairy free alternative
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 2 drops of orange flavouring or the juice of 1 quarter of an orange
- 100g dark chocolate
- Icing pens for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan. Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper. Pour the cookie mix into a bowl. In a pan, melt together the butter (or dairy free alternative) and water. Once melted, add to the cookie mix and mix well with a spatula.
- Add the zest of 1 orange. Then add either 2 drops of orange flavouring or cut the orange into 4 and squeeze the juice of one quarter into the mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 10 pieces, rolling each one into a ball using the palm of your hands. Place onto the lined baking tray and press down until each cookie is round in shape and 5mm thick. Bake for 16-18 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool for 2 minutes on the tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Whilst the cookies are cooling, melt the chocolate over the hob and dip one side of each cookie in the chocolate then leave to set. Once they have set, use your icing pens to decorate any way you wish!