Recipe by Eat Welsh Lamb & Beef
Light, delicious and easy to make, this is a healthy recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Calories: 301 kcals
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 225g (8oz) Welsh lamb rump or leg steaks
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 90ml (6tbsp) pineapple juice
- 45ml (3tbsp) pineapple or apricot jam
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 15ml (1tbsp) soy sauce
- Take lean lamb rump or leg steaks and cut into small cubes. Thread 2-3 pieces of meat and onions onto long wooden skewers (pre-soaked in water to prevent burning).
- Make Glaze: Mix together in a small saucepan all the ingredients for the glaze. Bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Brush kebabs liberally with glaze.
- Place skewers under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Re-glaze kebabs.
- Thoroughly boil any remaining glaze and serve drizzled over kebabs.
- Serve with noodle and vegetable (peas, sugar snaps, asparagus) salad. (Fresh pineapple can also be cubed and grilled - tastes delicious!)
For more tasty meaty recipes, please visit www.eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com/en/recipes